So, on this blog, I wanted to do reviews, write funny stuff, etc.
However, I thought it might be helpful to do a thing where I introduce myself and my obsessions of the week.
You can call me Wind. Nice to meet you. Here’s what I’m into and and looking forward to this week.
- I’m currently reading the Grisha Trilogy, after have I got a spectacular encounter to Leigh Bardugo’s books via the Six of Crows Duology, which is so amazing it has now raised my reading standards sky high. So far, as I am halfway through Shadow and Bone, I’ve found The Grisha Trilogy to be very good, though not quite with the same fast paced intensity as the aforementioned Dregs books.
- The show I watch most religiously is The 100. I love the show, and the episode last week left me very very excited for the next one.
I’ve also become excited for canon Bellarke this season.
- I’ve very recently started watching Teen Wolf. That’s been… an experience. It’s a show about teenage werewolves, I didn’t expect to be so invested, honestly. I’m currently on Season 2, Episode 7.
- I’m so looking forward to seeing Beauty and The Beast. I’ve always love the animated version, and this version has Emma Watson. Enough said.
- I’ve recently also become obsessed with Dev Patel, and as a result, really want to watch the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. I have to find it first.
- The last few movies I watched,
barring the countless repetition of Pride and Prejudice (2005), was Moana, with my little cousin, and Lilo and Stitch and The Little Mermaid, so I’ve been on a watery Disney kick, and it’s been great.
I’m excited to see what I can see in this week!